SADDLE CO SADDLES!! are they any good??? HELP!!

Emshad

Visit site
Also in NL - Does anybody have one of these? Feedback please good or bad - have been offered one at a V good price, am thinking of using it as a "home" saddle. Have heard they are part leather part synthetic though? This one is a dressage have no idea what model though?? HELP!! xxx

suzysparkle

Visit site
I have the event verona one (half leather half synthetic) and love it. Two years old and still looks new despite very little care. They can be adjusted in size by a saddle co fitter.

kt_p

Visit site
I hated mine it really didnt fit my horse despite several saddle fitters from saddle co telling me it did. We ended up having a huge fight with the saddler and the owner of company couldn't care less when we were given his number by our saddler to talk it through with him. Never ever again!

TPO

Visit site
I really like them. Found them to be a good fit, easy to adjust and comfortable.

I've had the opposite experience them Life_Begins in that the owner of the company who makes and adjusts the saddles has been very friendly and helpful when I've called.

I don't think you can go far wrong if you're getting it at a good price. It's around £34-45 to get it adjusted/reflocked by a Saddle Co fitter.

If you can ride in the dressage saddle first as I've heard the stirrup bars don't suit everyone. Although I'm pretty sure you can send it back to SC to get the bars adjusted.

Happy shopping