Saddle Company fitter south wales

Ranyhyn

Visit site
Does anyone know who this is? I’ve rung saddle company but the person I need isn’t in and knowing how busy fitters are I don’t want to lose a day getting horse fitted.

Thanks in advance!!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I don't know who it is but Lavinia Mitchell stocks and fits them and she has fitters all over the country, so if your struggling might be worth finding out who does that area with her.

Annagain

Visit site
I could reel off a list of names of saddle fitters in the area but I don't know if any of them are saddle company. Would you recognise a name if you saw it?

Ranyhyn

Visit site
I could reel off a list of names of saddle fitters in the area but I don't know if any of them are saddle company. Would you recognise a name if you saw it?

It seems to
Intimate on their website etc that only a SC fitter can fit their saddles. Is this the case? Otherwise I have a fitter who I’ve always been very happy with!

HorsesRule2009

Visit site
It seems to
Intimate on their website etc that only a SC fitter can fit their saddles. Is this the case? Otherwise I have a fitter who I’ve always been very happy with!

I believe any fitter can fit the saddle at its current width but only a SC fitter can adjust the width - they are widened/narrowed on a machine.
But if its currently set to the correct fit- or near enough a standard fitter should be OK to use

Reactions: TPO