Saddle company saddles

maisie06

Visit site
Awful quality for the price - mine was a waste of £600 it looks older than my GFS even though the GFS is 10 years old and the SC only a couple of years old. I am very disappointed with it and it's currently dumped in the tack room as I don't think it's sellable TBH. It is not up to serious riding at all.

lochpearl

Visit site
I have 6 of them, one of the basic GPs, 2 x top of the range GP's and just had 2 top of the range dressage saddles made, they are all fabulous saddles and fit me and my horses perfectly, much better than my previous Albion saddles which I adore. I also have a jumping saddle but if I'm honest I dont find it comfortable due to the close contact and I like a deeper seat. I know lots of people who have bought these saddles and are very happy with them.

Natz88

Visit site
I had one made for my boy & mine also cost £600 its a lovely comfy saddle, but not the best I have had. Not sure I would have another to be honest. I know about 4 people that have also bought them & 3 of them wasn't happy at all. One girl on the yard ended up selling hers as she wasn't happy with it, but then I know another person who was over the moon & would have them all day long.

Last edited:

bumblelion

Visit site
My tb has the top of the range event one made to fit him. Cost me £1100 and I love it! So comfy and he goes really nicely in it. Would def have another :)

varkie

www.varkiesstud.co.uk
I quite like the look of them - but as I've yet to see a single straight, symmetrical one, I won't put one on my horse! Plus I've had several friends have terrible problems trying to get them correctly fitted - with different fitters.

I guess my advice is to check any potential saddle closely for symmetry, and make sure to find a good fitter.

horserugsnot4u

Visit site
I had one of their pony saddles for a 12hh native eight years ago and was very pleased with it. My SMS fitter said they'd gone off a bit in recent years but then so has fitter so not sure what to believe! If you can find a fitter with some to try then why not give it a go and you might find they suit your horse.