Saddle fitter in Derbyshire/Chesterfield

picolenicole

Visit site
Does anyone know of a good saddle fitter in the Derbyshire/Chesterfield area?

I had one out about a month ago, they said the back of my saddle needed reflocking and they would get in touch within a week as they needed to get some flock. 4 weeks later and I still have no answer and I am riding with a t-towel under the back of my saddle :rolleyes:. So now I NEED someone that can sort it, my cob's brill he never complains about it and his back's not sure but it does need to be done.

So any ideas would be brill!! I have thought of asking Thomas Irving (local tack shop) to see if they do it, as I'm not sure if they do or not and their website does not say anything about it.

Thank You

AshTay

Visit site
I wouldn't recommend Kick-On, tbh.

How about Judith Richardson (google her) - she's Nottingham but may travel, I don't know. Have had good experiences with her.

FoxhillBelle

Visit site
I wouldn't recommend Kick-On, tbh.

How about Judith Richardson (google her) - she's Nottingham but may travel, I don't know. Have had good experiences with her.

Were all entitled to our own opinions, myself & several others at my yard have/do use Kick-On without any problems.

At the end of the day its down to individuals to make there own minds up :eek:)

AshTay

Visit site
Were all entitled to our own opinions, myself & several others at my yard have/do use Kick-On without any problems.

At the end of the day its down to individuals to make there own minds up :eek:)

Yes, and that was my opinion given in response to someone asking for a GOOD fitter. I wouldn't use them as I've seen them badly fit a saddle for a friends horse (I also have another friend who's used them and been happy with them but..). I'm not going to not say anything as getting the saddle right is very important and if I were the OP I'd want to hear ALL opinions on anybody recommended on here (please do correct me if I'm wrong, OP).

AshTay

Visit site
Yes, old thread...wonder how OP got on.

There is a Judith Richardson and a Debbie Richardson in the area. I've used both and would recommend both. In my experience, Debbie leans towards more expensive saddles and won't touch synthetic but Judith has a broader range and will fit synthetics.