Saddle ideas for flat withered DWB

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
She is a little rotund (sp?) with a big shoulder. Will be used mainly for jumping. I have 2 jumping saddles, none of which fit.
frown.gif
Dont want anything too expensive, any idea's?
smile.gif

Thank you

marmite

Visit site
Not sure our new lad is an extra wide cob an he went for a saddle fitting at rideaway yesterday only thing we could find was a extra large fitting priced at £913.50 so doubt that is much help.

Im so glad i only loan and dont have to pay for stuff like saddles
smile.gif

amage

Visit site
use the david ahn pad with one of the saddles you have. will make it fit perfect and it won't budge. the pad also acts like a shock absorber

Accy

Visit site
I have a Polish Warmblood who has very low wthers and a wide back i am using a Thorowgood T6 GP and Dressage both of whick fit like a glove, and good price, maybe woth a look

ihatework

Visit site
nelliefinelli,
I'd be interested to hear a bit more about you SC jumping one. what are the knee and thigh blocks like, does it offer good support?
How does it compare to other jumping saddles on the market?
Cheers

HoneyvalesHorses

Visit site
i use my steven whittaker close contact jumping saddle (the ones ellen uses) on everything it fits aboslutely every horse i have ever out it on no joke
they are quite expensive but worth the money if you ever have any spare cash
wink.gif

used to ride at trainers yard he had the same saddles and they fitted all 24 of his horses!! and they weren't being ill fitted they actually did fit would deffinately recomend them there comfy too
laugh.gif