Saddle reccomendations (Jump)

H-J

www.piczo.com
Going to sell my excelle (just not getting on with it) in Feb and get a new jump saddle but need some reccomendations.

Needs to come in brown, prob need 17.5 - 18" For Dexter so full TB. Want something quite light for him but I am giving in and admitting my lower leg isnt too hot!
grin.gif
So something with some knee blocks would be great.

Am thinking about an Albion XC saddle maybe.....

Any views appreciated
smile.gif

seche

Visit site
I had an albion kontrol, and loathed it for me and horse (full TB!) instead got a Fusion saddle - love it - made to measure for both horse and I and a plus for you - the company is in Essex so close to you too! - Google them - Susan is brilliant, knowledgeable and really helpful too.

Saf

community.webshots.com
I have the kontrol SJ as I have short legs
blush.gif
and love it. Got albion to sew in the blocks and even when 17h of Saf is pulling me about I feel secure.
I did try the exselle last year and loved it but it did not love Saf, I wanted a single flap but could not find one that fitted her?

Good luck on your search, seems to me to be the hardest thing to find for a horse and rider
smile.gif

KatB

Visit site
Ideal springboks are lovely, but you may find the blocks arent great for you, theres not alot there! Jag? Their monoflap has decent blocks?
smile.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
Will try fusion
smile.gif

Whats the weigh like of the Albion Saf?

Katb - It doesnt have to be a single flap event saddle so am open to any other suggestions
smile.gif

sammiea

Visit site
another vote for fusion, have known sue for years and these saddles are beautiful. I have the coral one on my tb mare and its just fab, holds me lovely when she is doing her party tricks
smile.gif

worMy

www.katherinebegley.com
well if u wanna pay a lot for one.. then devacoux chiberta..
or look out for a second hand one...
but they are riddiculously expensive,,
i just looked in tack shops and online for second hand saddles, and ended up with a lush one that is based on the devacoux and is fabulous!!!! cant do without it!!
ps my friend loves her albion kontact, or whatever its called!

sachak

www.pinkequine.com
[ QUOTE ]
another vote for fusion, have known sue for years and these saddles are beautiful. I have the coral one on my tb mare and its just fab, holds me lovely when she is doing her party tricks
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

its dead comfy too
smile.gif
D

seche

Visit site
She makes them to spec which is perfect really - mine could have been the single flap (but dint want one) I like mine flat seated and hardly any blocks but tried lots of hers with them which were also very nice! extremely reasonably priced too. give her a call!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Depending on how much you have in your budget to spend take a look at the Equipe Expression. It's a mono flap jumping saddle, Italian made & really holds you well & you feel everything underneath you...great saddle.
smile.gif