SADDLE TO SPAIN

fusspot

Visit site
I have somebody wanting to purchase a saddle I am selling and send to Spain. She asked if I could get quotes by Fed Ex and DHL as easiest for her end and she would pay the cost. The prices are expensive-as I thought they would be.Has anybody ever sent a saddle abroad and if so which is the cheapest and safest people to go with.Its a Wintec so not a heavier leather.

Scarlett

Visit site
I have shipped to the USA and Europe and will only use DHL. It's a bit more expensive but absolutely worth it. The saddles I sent arrived safely and were fully tracked and insured. It's not worth the risk imo.

Antw23uk

Visit site
I sent a saddle to France last year. I obtained a couple of quotes, sent them to the buyer who confirmed which she wanted to go with. Added it to the bill which she paid and i packed and sent the saddle no problem.

TotalMadgeness

Visit site
I sent a saddle (also a Wintec) to Mallorca recently via DPD International fully tracked and insured. Can't remember the exact cost but I'm sure it was under £40. Service was superb I have to say.

asmp

Visit site
We recently sold a saddle to Scotland (not abroad I know!) but the seller organised the postage and sent us a prepaid label. We had to give her box size and weight (used string and suitcase scales). Much easier and all I had to do was take it to the nearest Co-op who was an agent for courier.