Saddler recommendations West Yorkshire

ollierdog

Visit site
Hi looking for saddler recommendations in West Yorkshire, not looking to buy a saddle hoping my current ones could be altered to fit if necessary. Can take horses there or happy to pay call out. Thanks:)

twobearsarthur

Visit site
I've recently been advised on here to use Fox saddlers. Don't know if they fit saddles not purchased from them but they had a lot of fans on the post I put up on the Yorkshire page.

Darkwater

Visit site
I've recently been advised on here to use Fox saddlers. Don't know if they fit saddles not purchased from them but they had a lot of fans on the post I put up on the Yorkshire page.

Fox's will fit/check saddles not bought from them - I regularly get them to check mine and none of my saddles were originally purchased from them

sidewaysonacob

Visit site
David at Throstles Nest (near Barnsley) - he's come out and checked saddles for 3-4 of us at a time then taken some away to be tweaked, with one of us picking them all up a few days later. We are over an hour's drive from TN but David seems to go 'on tour' for the day round various bits of Yorkshire on a regular basis.

Edited to add:
you can also take your horse to them - good parking and a small school to ride in + opportunity to hack down a late to check fit.