saddler-suffolk/norfolk

I_A_P

Visit site
hi everyone who has had any good/bad saddle fitters or have any experience about them in this region could you please pm me..i have had judpuhs in the past but would like to know of any others around..many thanks any info greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Haven't used them personally but had very good reports of a Liz from Mill Saddlery, Stowmarket.
Long Melford Saddlery have one of the largest selection of second hand saddles I've ever seen but I don't know about their saddle fitters.

AG18

Visit site
There is also Granville Saddlery based in Wymondham. They have two saddle fitters and will buy second hand saddles back (unlike some others!!). I have always found them to be good.

Alibear

Visit site
Liz Leggett used to be at Bridle path but is now at Mill Saddlery near Stowmarket.

She is very good and does/did the saddle fittings for the ILPH.

I_A_P

Visit site
thanks
smile.gif
iv heard granville have changed owners or something and one of the saddle fitters that was highly recommended has left so no one was sure how good the others were.
thankyou very much

Alibear

Visit site
Granvilles as of a montha go were still Granvilles.Only ever had the chap come out from there and he is quite good.

I believe the building that Granvilles is in in Wymondham has been sold but as yet they are still running from it so it may have falled through as htat was all supposed to happen before Christmas.