Saddler tonight!!

KJJ

Visit site
Since Jags has been off since March he has changed shape a HUGE deal.... mainly due to fab shoeing making him stand correctly and a fab chiro making him relax through his back.. HOWEVER this has resulted in his saddle becoming VERY low over his withers and spine....

so wish me luck tonight guys... I FINALLY have the saddler coming out to check the saddle and I'm praying that I won't need to buy a new one and that he can adjust this one...

(Bearing in mind I had it specially made for Jag and me last April!!!
mad.gif
)

Kelly1982

Visit site
Good luck, i'm sure it will be ok though. My friend had the saddler check her horses saddle as it was sitting on his withers (you seriously couldn't even get one finger in) and the saddler just adjusted the flocking at the front. Good as new
smile.gif

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck, i'm sure it will be ok though. My friend had the saddler check her horses saddle as it was sitting on his withers (you seriously couldn't even get one finger in) and the saddler just adjusted the flocking at the front. Good as new
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks hun, my chiro seemed to think it was too tight round his shoulders... but I do hope its a case of re-flocking rather than new saddle!!

Fingies crossed
smile.gif

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Fingers crossed for you ((((((positive vibes))))))

[/ QUOTE ]Thankies Chick, Jaggles tucked up in bed waiting for his/my arrival.. nicely muddy I may add!
mad.gif

sally2008

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thankies Chick, Jaggles tucked up in bed waiting for his/my arrival.. nicely muddy I may add!
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ] LOL! You mean he was nicely muddy when you left him but is probably now nicely muddy, straw-covered and poo-ey!

Good luck hun - hope it goes well.
smile.gif

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOL! You mean he was nicely muddy when you left him but is probably now nicely muddy, straw-covered and poo-ey!

Good luck hun - hope it goes well.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]You know my pony oh so well!!
blush.gif