Saddles spoilt for choice!!

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
went to saddlers today, and i was just aww struck by all the saddles, looking to buy three, 2jumping / event saddles and a dressage saddle and they were all gorgeous but didnt no where 2start!!! one jumpin saddle is 2my 16.2 colt and the other is 4my filly whos only about 14.2 /15hh both are med fit, but does anyone have any suggestions or advice on saddles and what make of saddles so you have??

mrussell

Visit site
Safe yourself a lot of hassle and buy a saddle that can grow with your youngsters and be as versatile as you want it to be.

I love my WOW saddle....and could truly recommend it to anyone.

If your local to Badminton horse trials, you could come and sit on one for yourself next week... my fitter Fiona is on the stand from Wednesday and would be able to give you some free advice.... I would never go back to normal fixed saddles...

mrussell

Visit site
They have changed the designs quite a bit now.... I love mine (saddo that I am) and its made a huge difference on my yard... hubby has a baby ex-racer and she is so much more relaxed in her WOW.... its been staggering to see how quickly she has come on in it.

Still, horses for courses! I tried 10 different makes of saddle on my fella over 8 years before finally finding a saddle that worked for us both...

Good luck finding yours!