Saddles

sunleychops

Visit site
Right, After some advice here.

Horse is a typical TB but short backed, I'm 6' with long legs.

Saddler reccomended an Albion Kontact as its forward cut for me and short and comfortable enough for him, Obviously this is a near on £2000 saddle and I can't just pull that out of my arse.

Are there any similar designed saddles out there for a more reasonable price (Up to £1500 ish I guess ideally lower)

Have been looking at the Saddle Company website and it sounds promising, What would people reccomend?

He does have a high wither and can only take a 17" saddle. He has a K&M High Wither Dressage for the other half to use but I sit too far back in it apparently

_OC_

Visit site
Can you not look around for a second hand model....if the saddle is recommended on his advice!
I would look around to see if you can find this saddle through other saddlers in your area....then you should get a better price and at least you could inspect it.

sunleychops

Visit site
I've tried but there are none in 17" with the adjusta tree! plenty of 17.5" out there :(

To be fair the saddler said there would be others out there but not that they stock, I'm happy to buy it and have them fit it, Just can't quite grasp the Albion money!