Safecobs?

teapot

Visit site
From what I've read online on other forums etc - there's some form of catch with the costs involved.

Unless I'm thinking of somewhere else

You def looking then? (oh and mate who's near you might be looking for a sharer)

loxley

Visit site
Oh right, I think they are just up the road from me (bout half an hour), just wondered whether they did part leasing or anything like that...

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
I was looking at their loaning scheme and the costs were enormous plus the contracts looked a bit iffy i think.

But go up and have a look. Give me any feedback, they may have something for me as well!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

_OC_

Visit site
Hi my boy came from Safecobs....and he is lovely the best horse I've ever had.....there is some thing with there leasing....but,don't quite know how it works(brought my boy)....if you e-mail them they will send you the info...they don't part lease....they tend to loan out the older horses so that they our still their property.....just e-mail they our very nice...
smile.gif

Happytohack

Visit site
When I was looking a few months ago, I phoned up about a couple of horses for sale. They were a bit on the expensive side, but Lia told me all about them, including their faults and was very helpful. The leasing scheme works out a bit pricey, and is really aimed at someone who is nervous or novicey and wants a taster of owning a horse before buying one.

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
Sorry - i dont think i made it clear in my previous post. I dont think there is anything 'iffy' regarding the actual horses, just the actual loan contract. Didnt mean to imply anything backhanded or anything
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

LifeofRiley

Visit site
From what I remember you not only take on the cost of keeping the horse day to day but you also pay an amount per month and a £1000 deposit for the horse (although I could be wrong!) I looked into it a little while back and came to the decision it was easier (and cheaper) to buy one!!

Agent XXX999

Visit site
I agree that the costs are massive – not iffy, but you may as well have a horse on loan on full livery with schooling help than pay them a fortune for a horse that it being leased….I was shocked when I looked into it!