Sage loves BBQs!!

mattilda

Visit site
Had a great bbq on Saturday. Whole family round plus friends. Weather superb and good food and wine!! Can't actually remember all of the night but know I enjoyed it!! :D I do remember naughty Sage helping herself to a large piece of rump steak that was waiting to go on the bbq and me running round the garden trying to get it off her. We did cook it and she and Dexter shared it for their breakfast. However, she got her own way eventually, G got up to refill his glass and she helped herself to the chicken on his plate. :rolleyes: Got to give her credit for patience. :p

mattilda

Visit site
Very possibly! She doesn't normally steal food and I had announced when everyone arrived that under no circumstances was anyone to feed the dogs. Had no idea she would juyst help herself, think the temptation was just too much for a greedy doglet. Dexter however was an absolute saint and got his reward at breakfast time. :D

lexiedhb

Visit site
She obviously heard you and thought well if no one is going to give me anything I shall just help myself..... :)