Sales receipt

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Hi, I'm in a pickle sort of. Me and the hubby bought a Welsh Sec A from someone we know and for once in our life forgot to ask for a sales receipt, usually the first thing my Hubby says make sure you get a receipt only this time he was with me and yes we forgot, so when we wanted to get her transferred into our, sorry his name(early birthday pressie) that is when we realised no receipt. So have asked for one and still waiting for it, I also noticed that her name wasn't on the mare passport, now I don't think the mare has been stolen or anything like that, but we want to put her into hubbies name and get her microchipped, she will never be sold on and at the moment just a companion to my other mare, but my hubby is thinking about having her broken into drive. What should I do any help.

elijahasgal

Visit site
Name and address of the last registered owner should be on the passport, I would contact them, and ask for them to sign transfer of ownership form x

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Just signature of Vendor, can't read the signature and no date when it was signed and that is the only one. And this lady only bought her last October so I'm told although her flu jabs were kept up to date until 2011.

Spring Feather

Visit site
Then you need to ask the lady that you bought the pony from to go and get a bill of sale and signed transfer papers from the man she bought pony from and the transfer can be completed that way providing he is the last known registered keeper.