Sales Sites For Youngstock? Suggestions Please!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Can anyone give me names of good sale sites which have a selection of youngstock on please?

I'm having withdrawal symptoms with not having any foals to wean so am looking around for a project of some sort. I've tried Horse Exchange, H & H, Horse Deals, Horse Mart, Horse Quest, Simply Horses, and the English Connemara Society (the only native I would like! - no offence to any other breed fans!)

My only criteria, other than it must not look like the back of a bus, is that its parentage can be verified so registerable either with a breed society (even as a part bred) or something like Sport Horse Breeding, but the biggest thing is must only be around a grand - not asking much am I?!
laugh.gif

Any or all suggestions welcomed (other than take a jump!) PM if you'd prefer. Many thanks!

ihatework

Visit site
When I was looking I put a wanted ad on horsequest and was inundated with responses.
I didn't specify a price, just put limited budget, but I was offered a couple of 2yo's at the price you mentioned.

severnmiles

Visit site
There are some really smart foals at Donny and Ascot with blue blood! They're only making small money(well under 1k)

I found my little girly (RIP) for 1k a few years ago.

charlie1321.jpg

Salcey

Visit site
re competition paints - if your on a budget the best thing to do is speak to them and tell how much you have to spend, they don't include all their stock on the site. I got minefor 1K and she wasn't being advertised at the time!!!!!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
You're dead right, have tried to contact them and they're not in!!!!!!!!!

Have tried all other sites suggested too, I'm now awash with ideas!
Don't know whether to go the tried and tested route of TBs or try a warmblood for a change (that would be the blind leading the blind!)certainly don't want another coloured unless it jumps out and hits me in the eye and also sorry to tell SSsMum, but much as I've looked, CBs aren't for me, too much bad history of them to try again!!) and again, I do like Connemaras - decisions, decisions! Of course, if D had made his mind up quicker it would all have been relative, a KC colt would be coming to stay - no, not H!

Thanks all, knew I could count on you.