Sapey abandoned

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Can't believe it :( the grounds so hard here too, just 20 miles away.
Thank god I entered Eland on the Saturday as a back up.
Taking up bird watching instead. That's 4 events in a row for me. :(

mil1212

Visit site
Just seen that Aston Le Walls are putting on an extra event (again) next week to cover the loss of Sapey. They work tirelessly there I must say! If it helps I was there today and the ground was amazing!

beano

Visit site
It's a Ascott under Wychwood couldn't run another day to help people missing out because of Sapey. There have been so many Alw events recently!

SW3

Visit site
That is really exciting about AleW. Thanks for the heads up! I think Nigel would run an event every day if he could, its amazing how he just keeps on offering !! Just waiting for the entries to go live as I can't seem to link through on the BDWP website. :)))))

SW3

Visit site
Just seen that Aston Le Walls are putting on an extra event (again) next week to cover the loss of Sapey. They work tirelessly there I must say! If it helps I was there today and the ground was amazing!

It helps a lot ! thanks mil1212

MegaBeast

Visit site
Such a shame and feel desperately sorry for the organisers as well as us riders! Was to be my youngsters BE debut and they kindly squeezed me in to the BE90 only this week after we had a fab school round the PN at Howick on Monday so am feeling very low indeed. Went from jumping up and down with excitement in work to miserable today.

Great that AlW have put on an extra, but it's three hours away so out of the question, especially with a baby as would just be too tiring for them. May it will be then!

SW3

Visit site
Does anyone know when the new A le W will be open for entries? I've been trying all night but no joy on bdwp. I'm out with non-horses friends tonight & there are only so many loo breaks I can take before it starts looking weird!!!