Sar-x - anyone this treatment for sarcoids?

BuzzyBea

Visit site
Has anyone tried this natural sarcoid treatment?

Don't know anyone personally but would give it a go if anyone has any positive experiences.

booandellie

Visit site
I haven't used to it but have heard good and bad reports about it. i was going to try it on my mare who had 3 sarcoids on inner thigh. On recomendation i treated using thuja cream, thuja homeopathic pills and in the later part of treatment toothpaste. My vet saw the sarcoids and what i was using and said 'it won't do any harm to try'. All 3 sarcoids completely gone in 5 months but took 2 months for the smaller ones. i decided to try the cheaper options first and the thuja and the toothpaste worked well to keep the flies off them aswell. My mare's sarcoids were like smooth cauliflower headed lumps rather than the really angry looking ones

BuzzyBea

Visit site
That's really interesting - thank you!
Our boy only has one in between his thighs too. It's flat as well therefore banding is not an issue.
Will have a look into the thuja/toothpaste as wanted to leave it until after the heat of the summer as always a warm/sweaty area.
Want to avoid harsh treatments so this is definitely worth a go.

exracehorse

Visit site
My lad has one on his inner thigh. Again, raised white tough looking skin. I smothered with toothpaste as well over the summer to keep flies away and it to keep area dry. Rather than sudacream etc as it made the area sweaty. Mine can't be banded either. I'm not insured either as it came up on his vetting although it was much smaller, rather like ring worm. It did grow in the spring then settled. Crossing fingers it stays dormant. He has scar tissue around the area so I
Guess the sarcoids developed from that.

Finlib

Visit site
i used it on a cob of mine 1 small sarcoid on belly near hindleg not anywhere where it would cause a problem fed it for a couple of months I think I used under 2 tubs .It completely vanished no sign of a return or any others that was 4 years ago.

xgemmax

Visit site
Is this the global herbs one? If so, I used it for my horse who had a pea sized sarcoid by his eye and it cleared up within a week/10 days, was brilliant, you could see it had shrunk every day and hasn't come back :)

Ditchjumper2

Visit site
Worked for me on my cob. She had several small ones on her lips and a big flat one on her shoulder. As soon as I got her she had two scoops of sarc ex morning and night and you could see them shrinking. They all disappeared and so far have not returned.