Saracen horse feeds

JaneyB

Visit site
Anyone used them? They seem to have quite a comprehensive range available, interested to hear experiences.

gummybear

Visit site
I have just changed my horse onto the Sports Horse nuts as felt he needed a little extra "oomph" and I have to say that he looks really well on it and seems to enjoy it. All good vibes here!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
My daughter's trainer is sponsored by Saracen Feeds, her horses look really well on it.
wink.gif

toomanyhorses26

Visit site
They are fab ( i don't work for them!!) they are my local feed company and have never been anything but helpful. I was having issues with my tb in the fact that he needed a comp mix for energy but it made him run up really light even though it was being fed at recommended rate and the same happened with conditioning mixes in that he looked better but was like a slug when ridden. They recommended their enduro 100 mix which is meant to be for endurance horses but it is totally the right feed for mine and gives me everything I want for my horse. Their nutritionists are really friendly and will answer any daft question you email or phone them with . Highly recommended
smile.gif

glamourpuss

Visit site
Saracen horse feeds are fantastic, their information lines are brilliant and the feedchecks that they do are the most comprehensive that I have come across. I've also found that they will really try and save you money.

I promise I don't work for them, i'm just an uber fan
grin.gif

Unfortunately I struggle to get their feeds regularly here so I can't feed them
mad.gif

Mike007

Visit site
A friend advised me to ask saracen feeds for advice on my horse. Being by nature, a suspicious ,cynical old git,I think I replied on the lines of:rip off feed companies with dodgy advice,and it would be a cold day in hell before I went anywhere other than Attlees, my local feed mill.
Life seems to conspire to make me look stupid,Saracen feeds is the brand name of the Lillico Attlee group(and yes their advice line is fantastic).
blush.gif

JaneyB

Visit site
lol Mike!!

It's not that I think other feed company's lack at all; it's just Saracens range seems more comprehensive with real variety in their feeds for different horses in different sphere's