Saracens Re-Covery Mash

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I have a very fussy Arab won't touch any feed with a new supplement, he will eat unmolassed sugar beet with a handful of grass chaff and a few drops of peppermint essence and I can basically add anything new and he will eat it, Dr oatker make the favouring it's just over a quid and has no sugar added so it's not adding calories and unwanted sugar to the diet, it's great for syringing mine love it.

AandK

Visit site
You can get electrolytes in paste form if that would help? There are quite a few brands looking at google. And re-leve is great stuff, it smells amazing.

Leo Walker

Visit site
Ribena was a fail! She was going mad for it and even tried to bite the wooden spoon that I'd stirred it with, but she still wasnt doing more than nibbling at her feed. Grated carrot was also a fail. She happily ate some meadow sweet coarse mix which makes me want to cringe, but looks like I'm going to have to give in and get some sort of mix if I ever want her to eat again!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
You can get electrolytes in paste form if that would help? There are quite a few brands looking at google. And re-leve is great stuff, it smells amazing.

The only food my fussy feeder two years ago would eat. I was so grateful to the people on here who recommended it.

Leo Walker

Visit site
The only food my fussy feeder two years ago would eat. I was so grateful to the people on here who recommended it..

Really? Is there any need for you to comment on this? I stupidly assumed 3 polite requests for you not to interact with me would have been taken on board.

tda

Visit site
Haven't tried the mash, but would it be worth trying this idea - get a large shallow bucket, , put a normal salt lick in it, add your normal feed, see if she will eat round the lick, might get a bit into her that way?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Really? Is there any need for you to comment on this? I stupidly assumed 3 polite requests for you not to interact with me would have been taken on board.

I wanted to reinforce AandK's recommendation of Re-leve for other forum users because it was a game changer for me at the time when I was at my wit's end with a fussy feeder two years ago.

I did not interact with you. If you don't want to read remarks I make in response to the posts of other users, then the solution to your problem is entirely in your own hands - put me on user ignore.

Dancing_Diva

Visit site
LW I hope Bobbie appreciates her Recovery Mash sample when it arrives! I’ve just spent the entire morning bagging up sample bags of the stuff ready for it to go out to people haha!!

You could also look into ShapeUp it’s a Saracen feed with added cinnamon which is good for helping with weight loss.

Leo Walker

Visit site
I wanted to reinforce AandK's recommendation of Re-leve for other forum users because it was a game changer for me at the time when I was at my wit's end with a fussy feeder two years ago.

I did not interact with you. If you don't want to read remarks I make in response to the posts of other users, then the solution to your problem is entirely in your own hands - put me on user ignore.

You are on user ignore

You chose to come onto my post and comment when I have expressly asked you not to do that. You are a vile bully and unfortunately there isnt the option to block you on here. You are more than aware of how much I dislike you and the way you behave towards me and other people, but you seemingly get off on that.

Leo Walker

Visit site
LW I hope Bobbie appreciates her Recovery Mash sample when it arrives! I’ve just spent the entire morning bagging up sample bags of the stuff ready for it to go out to people haha!!

You could also look into ShapeUp it’s a Saracen feed with added cinnamon which is good for helping with weight loss.

Did you bag mine up? Thats so cool if you doid. It will be interesting to see if she likes it. There isnt actually very much salt or electrolyte in it, 13gms per kg, but I'm passed caring about that now and would settle for something she would eat! I'd forgotten about Shape Up. I've fed that before. It smells like cake which is probably exactly what she would like! :D

Dancing_Diva

Visit site
I quiet possibly did haha! We just bag up a ton of it for it to be sent to people who request samples or to be given out at events!

She should like the recovery mash and defiantly the shape up :) both small amazing, as does the re-leve :)