Sarah Crouch/Peter Horse Dealer Wrexham

silverstar

Visit site
Has anyone heard of Sarah Crouch or a Peter (not sure of surname) whose a horse dealer in Wrexham North Wales?

What are they like?

nokia

Visit site
hi iv never heared of them, if i was you id post this on Wirral horse probably get more responce their

Visit site
Sarah is a close personal friend of mine. the yard is amaizng and i know because i work there :)
There horses are amazing and are generally always bombproof. there all good breeding and lovely nataured horses.
youd love the horses.

Visit site
That reccomendation was not biased.... it was the genuine truth.
Considering i haven't worked there long so i can't exactly say it's a lovely yard if it's not. And it is a lovely yard!
The horses are all amazing and you'd be lucky to have one, so please do not say things like that, since that was not the way i was meaning. Just because i work there doesnt mean that i HAVE to say it's a good yard and Sarah is good at her job because i don't but i did say it because, well it's the truth okay?
From a non biased point of view... the yard is very good, Sarah knows exactly what she is talking about and she brings the horses to the best of their ability.

rcm_73

Visit site
Always has a lot advertised can't say anymore than that as not been to view anything of hers but I think there was a similar post on North Wales Horse / Cheshire Horse so perhaps you could try there..