Saw ragwort IN FLOWER this week!!

JillA

Visit site
Sign of the current weather, I saw numerous ragwort plants in flower this week, so it isn't too late to get rid to avoid seeds spreading. I don't know whether they were new plants or regrowing old ones, they were on a roadside verge but does this blimmin plant have no shame??!

Dry Rot

Visit site
Pulled one yesterday -- and I am in the Highlands of Scotland nearly 40 miles north of Inverness!

I don't think this is particularly unusual actually as I always find a few even though I have gone around with my magnifying glass earlier in the year.

Moody-Mare

Visit site
I'm west scotland and found some in my paddock in flower last week too! Pulled it out and disposed of. Unfortunately I'm the only one on the yard who does this. Everyone else thinks I'm mad scouring the field!

Pen

Visit site
Thanks for the timely reminder JillA. I've just had a scout round and pullled a large specimen in flower - I'm in Ayrshire too.

Princess Rosie

Visit site
We are in North Yorks and have flowering ragwort on the river banks behind our house, annoys the hell out of me that the council don't bother sorting it despite requests so I have to do it to stop it spreading on our fields!