Saxon Equileather Boots

RedVendetta

Visit site
Have just bought some as I have trashed too many pairs of decent leather boots and they are so smart!! Plus they dont need wearing in as theyre mega soft! Very chuffed as they only cost £35 from ebay! Anyone got any good / bad things to say about them?

amandathepanda

Visit site
I've got a pair as a temporary measure. They don't support my leg as well as my posh Ariats or Mountain Horse ones but I guess this is to be expected with the difference in price. They are however, surprisingly comfortable and less breakable than my nice boots!

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
I'd be careful of the zippers, don't put any stress on them (i.e. don't wear thick socks or thick breeches). I tried a pair on in the tack shop last year and the zip fell off in my hand! They were the "wide" fit and my calves aren't wide and that happened!

RedVendetta

Visit site
Well my Regent ones were £120 and my Dublin ones were £100, and I trashed both of them within 6 months of buying them (Im a boot trasher!!) so if they last 6 months Ill be happy! Wont be wearing them every day, will stick to my chaps at the yard and just use them for sj and dressage so hopefully they will last a while. Ill watch out for the zips too! Mine are regular calf and they are quite big IMO but then I might not say that when Ive got my show jods and socks on!!

RedVendetta

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
love them love them love them, fab boots that lasted 3 years!!! longer than my mountain horse boots and STILL look as good as new

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant pleased to hear that. How do you keep them in good condition? Whats the best thing to use to clean them?
I put them on with my jods and spurs last night, they look brilliant and feel sooo comfy and the spur rests are ace!