Scamming the scammers

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Since Herr Finge Stucke created his email account last week, he has already received this:

ear: e-Mail Winner,
Maggie Bausch <info@online.co.uk>
Add to Contacts
To:

Dear: e-Mail Winner,

The WINDOWS LIVE & MICROSOFT WINDOWS has set out and successfully organized
a Sweepstakes marking the beginning of year anniversary. We rolled out over
10,000.000.00 (10 million e-mails) to mark the 2010 Anniversary
Draws.Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a
wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their BETA patronage attaching
personalized email addresses to ticket numbers.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to TICKET
No:20511465463-7644 with SERIAL No:S/N-00168 and drew the LUCKY
No:887-13-865-37-10-83(20) which subsequently won you (One Million Pounds
Sterling)(£1,000 000) as one of the 10 jackpot winners in this draw.Please
contact our fiduciary agent for claims with the contact below Agent.

Dr. Pinkett Griffin,
Email: drawsupdate02@yahoo.com.hk
Telephone: +44 871 315 2567

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Phone Number:
7.Country:

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Maggie Bausch

To which Finge has replied:

Dear Dr Pinkett Griffin

Oh my goodness lucky lucky me! You have no idea how much this money will help my fertilizer business! To be honest I though we were going to have to sell some of the elephants, but this money will mean we can keep them - Aunt Fanny will be soo soo pleased.

My name is Herr Finge Stucke
Mr address is Ellyturd Fertilizer Company, Wherethefarewe Road, Iwetoomuch, South Wales
I am a company director (see Ellyturd Enterprises)
see above
41 years old
I would prefer to communicate by email or fax please, a childhood accident with a paper shredder meant that I lost both my ears and my hearing.
I live in the UK

Mr children Little Finge and Pinky are beside themselves with excitement and I await your communication with the greatest of interest.

Yours most sincerely

Herr Finge Stuck, M.B.E., F.O.R.D., V.W.

There is another email too, will reply and post :D

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Finge also got this:

PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE VERY URGENT
FROM THE DESK OF : Mr. ALIDOU BALARE,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA .
DEAR FRIEND,
I am Mr. ALIDOU BALARE, Manager Audit Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A ) Now i have the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m)for our mutual benefit.
this is an abandoned fund that belonged to one of our foriegn customers who died along with his entire family through plane crash disaster since few years ago.
meanwhile i was very fortunate to come across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers file inoder to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation and audit of the year against 2010. be informed clearly that it was stated in our banking rules and regulations which was signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of some yaers starting from the date of death of the customer,the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as an unclaimed fund.
As an honour and advantage bestowed to our foriegn customers base on the rules guiding our bank, it was stated obviously that if you are not a citizen of Burkina-Faso,you have the absolute authority to claim the fund hence you are a foriegner despite your differences from country oforigin of the deceased.
on the transfer of this fund into your account,(40%) will be your share in respect of the account provision and your assistance rendered during the transfer of the fund into your bank account,(50%)will be my share being the coorfdinator and pillar of the transaction while the rest (10%)will be shared to the respectable charity homes which has been my second dream to be of help to humanity.
Now,if you are really sure of your trustworthy,accountability and
confidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment, reply with the assurance, come up with the information showed below and call me +226 787 62 077 .
1)YOUR FULL NAME............................
2)YOUR AGE...........................
3)MARITAL STATUS...........................
4)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER............................
5)YOUR FAX NUMBER............................
6)YOUR COUNTRY...........................
7)YOUR OCCUPATION............................
8)SEX............................
9)YOUR RELIGION................
10)YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL.....................
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
ALIDOU BALARE.

Of course he has replied with haste thus:

Dear Mr Alidou Balare,

I read your email with interest.

I am certainly interested in helping you with this money, however, I feel a 50/50 split would be more appropriate.

As regards your questions:

1)YOUR FULL NAME............................Mondeo Finge Stuck, MBE, FORD, VW
2)YOUR AGE........................... 41 years
3)MARITAL STATUS...........................widowed - sadly my wife was eaten by the Loadashite Indians several years ago, I am not yet over the shock to be honest
4)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER............................I am completely earless and deaf to boot so do not use telephones in any shape or form
5)YOUR FAX NUMBER............................ Do such things still exist? I use email
6)YOUR COUNTRY........................... UK
7)YOUR OCCUPATION............................ Managing Director
8)SEX............................ What kind of a question is that? I'm a widower!
9)YOUR RELIGION................ I am also a lay minister of the Latter Day Church of Saint Gollygolightley
10)YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL..................... You have this as you emailed me?

Now then Alidou, I do hope that you don't mind me calling you that, but as we are going to be partners I thought it appropriate, I have some questions of my own.

Your Age
:Are you married?
Any Dependents?
Sex?
Religion?
Favourite Colour?
Favourite Actor?
Favourite Film?

The latter three are so that I can get to know you better, it's always nice to make small talk, don't you think? I also need to know whether you are a religious man, I could only do business with a religious person.

I look forward in great excitement to receiving your reply

With kindest regards

Mondeo Finge Stuck

Happy Hunter

Visit site
These are very funny!

However (Ducks under table)

An IT consultant once told me that mailing lists are for example sold at $1 per email address, then once you reply your address is then 'validated' and then worth $10 per address. - As such funding the Black Market and terrorism.

Might just be a story - but he is Head of IT for a larrrrrrge Consultancy.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
These are very funny!

However (Ducks under table)

An IT consultant once told me that mailing lists are for example sold at $1 per email address, then once you reply your address is then 'validated' and then worth $10 per address. - As such funding the Black Market and terrorism.

Might just be a story - but he is Head of IT for a larrrrrrge Consultancy.

Ahh but Finge Stucke has his very very own Yahoo email, I am NOT sending these from my real email :cool: