Scar tissue

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Missy has scar tissue around the front of her off hind cannon and it makes the lower leg look awful. What is the best way to get rid or is it there forever?

Tia

Visit site
Sound like a broken record here, but Camrosa is the best stuff I have found to deal with old scar tissue.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Will it work even on just a fat leg?
What about magnetic boots or the equissage hand held unit, or am i way off the mark thinking of these things?

Tia

Visit site
Ahh it's swollen scarring......hmm no not sure Camrosa works on this. It's great for actual scars though.

For a swollen area, I'm really not sure what to advise; I don't know enough about these equissage things or magnetic boots, sorry. Do you have Absorbine Liniment over there? We have a regular one and then a super-power one, and they are supposed to bring down unnatural lumps and bumps, although I can't vouch for them either, having only used the stuff once.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I haven't seen any liniment over here but it's worth having a look around for it if it works
laugh.gif

annie02

Visit site
I think anything that will increase circulation in that area should help get rid of any swelling. If it is scar tissue that is a different story...is it hard or soft?