Scats, any good?

piaffe

Visit site
I haven't bene to a Scats for over 10 years now so cannot remember what it is like. I have just discovered one in Dorchester, near me so thought i might take a drive up, i need lots of little bits and bobs. worth the 20 mile drive?
confused.gif

rrose

Visit site
i dont think its brilliant (well the one near me) but if you have the time go for it.
grin.gif
i would ring them up before hand to see if they have what you want!
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Agree with TCC, not brilliant, but we have one major tack shop, one little one, a leather/ saddlery shop and a Scats, and I use them all together and get pretty much all I need. Scats are very useful if the yard runs out of Happy Hoof! I managed to get a Weatherbeeta fleece rug yesterday for £17.99 (usually about £25) so they're in my good books at the mo!
I think they mostly stock Weatherbeeta and Dublin stuff, some Harry Hall jods etc.
Definately worth a pop in if you're nearby!

piaffe

Visit site
Thanks everyone! Couldn't wait for the replies so whizzed on up there anyway!

Wasn't overly impressed BUT i did buy some white exercise wraps. I have been looking for some for ages. Didn't know there were other makes other than Woof. £16.99 too, bargain!
grin.gif

Bought some topspec calmer too!!!

Prudence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
cheap too!

[/ QUOTE ]

*screaches* CHEEEAAAAPPPP????? OMG!! I have NEVER found anything (not including sale stuff) cheap about Scats. But maybe that was just the one near where I used to live in W.Sussex, where EVERYTHING is expensive...... I refuse to go into one now, I found the prices far too scarey!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Absolutely! We have a great Scats in Canterbury, there all the time! I have brought numerous things from there for very reasonable prices. We also get a lot of our pig and duck feed from there, which is cheaper then any where else around!

vic07

Visit site
scats can do some major bargains. Got musto stuff for about a third of what it should be. Also great for yard maintenance stuff!

Faithkat

Visit site
Really? I go to the one in Romsey all the time and I've found that they are much cheaper than anyone else round here for loads of things - wormers, horsehage (£4.85 for the green Marksway one that everyone else sells for at least £5.20), feed and they have great bargains in their sales . . . . .