Schipperke

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Thank you SD, I have been a bit remiss in not posting about the wee sharkpup!

His first day home:

mimcmo.jpg

6ekacm.jpg

First hint of the devilish glint:

2wowx2d.jpg

Aaaaaand shark!

11kl85s.jpg

2nvs86c.jpg

A few days ago - that right ear has since come up fully, leaving him looking a bit rakish. Not sure where the big long legs have sprouted from:

fp1qbb.jpg

He's been a doddle so far, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and the naughtiness to kick in, but maybe this is just what it's like to have a dog on easy mode. :p

The big dogs have been very tolerant, I'm still being quite careful about time together and a doing a bit of shuffling around with pens and stair gates just because he's so small still but they're doing well considering. He gets on like a house on fire with the uncle spaniels and they have been doing a great job of wearing him out for me. He's visiting his auntie tomorrow (two weeks older than him) so I'll be sure to take some videos to share.

skinnydipper

Visit site
Oh, goodness. He is just adorable. I think there is a bit of mischief in that face. Thank you for sharing.

I would love to see the videos.

I look forward to your updates on his progress, I think you are planning an agility career for him.

skinnydipper

Visit site
How could they fail to bring a smile to anyone's face? Absolutely lovely.

There is nothing I like more than to see dogs having fun ( but puppies are even better) :)

Last edited: