Schooling/warm up boots that 'breathe'

jacksmum

Visit site
Can anybody recommend some boots for schooling and warm up that breathe and don't make the legs warm?
I currently use the N.E.W dressage boots that are fleece lined but am finding his legs are getting quite warm from these.
Hoping to get some from Badmington but would love some recommendations
smile.gif

Cliqmo

Visit site
Stretch n flex by Equilibrium are good and designed specifically to keep the legs cool. However they are not hugely protective- they are okay for odd brushing incident but not much more.

angela_l_b

Visit site
I like the stretch and flex boots. As said before, they aren't very tough although looking at mine they are very rubbed on the inside from brushing (ok, they are about 4 years old) - which must mean they have saved my horses from quite a few bruises. Also a few weeks ago when I lunged my youngster for the first time he spooked and put his foot through the post and rail fence between the kick board and bottom rail - it looked really nasty but there was no damage - the boot must have helped as I am sure there would at least have been a mark or a cut if not wearing it. I have used the same pair on my 16hh Hanoverian, 16.1 ISH and 15.3 Holstein, and they have fitted all of them really nicely. They have lots of tiny pores to allow the legs to breathe.