Schoolmaster/dressage lessons Surrey/Berkshire

misst

Visit site
Ok. So daughters lovely boy is broken and looks like it is for good.
frown.gif

She has a new baby to bring on but he is just 1 at the moment so a long wait ahead which is fine.

She needs to keep her riding skills up but does not want to ride typical riding school horses. She has friends horses to hack and have fun on but would love some "proper" quality lessons maybe once or twice a month on a "quality" horse.

She produced her last two horses herself and is a very competent rider. (I think she is a lovely rider but I am her Mum
wink.gif
).

Does anyone have any ideas - she has gone away for the weekend and is really fed up so I am looking around for her while she is away. Happy to pay a good rate for a good instructor and horse....

Thankies
laugh.gif

Goose07

New User
Visit site
Is there any discipline that she is particularly interested in? ie could go to Oldencraig for dressage on their schoolmasters (friend went - highly recommended) - I had looked at Wellington for side saddle when my previous horse was off.

if its general then pm me - my yard owner teaches us and will sometimes teach "outside" people. Her "thing" is mainly showing and showjumping but she has taken her cob upto advanced medium at dressage. Or could be that your daughter could "share" a horse to have lessons on - just ideas!

misst

Visit site
Hi thank you.

She is more into dressage but in the past evented. Really reluctant to share anything as there are plenty at our yard to share but she has one yearling, one old girlie and her 11yo TB who is now retired and doesn't have the time or funds to share anything.
Really it is just to keep up her riding skills and have some fun until the little one is ready to back. She hacks out on friends horses regularly and would love to ride another quality horse.
Oldencraig sounds a possiblity and I will look at Wellington for her too.