Searching for my horse in ?Cambridge?

CorineNL

New User
Visit site
Hello, I'm sorry if my Englisch is not so good... My name is Corine and I'm 19 years old. I'm from Holland. About a year ago, my horse Avanti was sold, from what I have heard he has gone to Camebridge. I really want to find his new owner because I want to know if everything is ok. So if you own Avanti, or you thing you know his new owner, please contact
me, my e-mailadres is: corine-vg@zonnet.nl

His name in Holland was Avanti, I don't know if they renamed him. He is 1,51 meter tall. He's about 13 years old. There is a little grey in his tail. And he has two "half moon eyes", I don't know how they call it in England but I added a photo of his eye too.

Here are some photo's:
nl1.jpg

nl2.jpg

nl3.jpg

nl4.jpg

nl5.jpg

nl6.jpg

If you know anything, please send me an e-mail, I really want to know how he is doing. Thanks!

Claireg9

Visit site
ah he is lovely... sorry i cant help you with his whereabouts, but he looks like a beautiful animal, no wonder you want to check his doing well!
Good luck x

CorineNL

New User
Visit site
Tnx for the good luck wishes. Are there any other English horse forums where I can ask the same question? I can't find them with google..

In Holland he had NRPS(Nederlands Rij Pony Stamboek) papers...

pootler

Visit site
My horse was from Belgium and is a registered Belgian Sports Horse (SBS). I updated his passport with my ownership details. Have you contact the NRPS to see if they have updated details?