Searching for vex

*kitz*

Visit site
hey, just wondering if anybody could help me really. I made a post like this about 4 or 5 months ago but to no avail
frown.gif
Basically, im looking for Vex!! Vex is a 16hh black gelding. He was 10 when i had him, so he would be turning 11 in the new year. He has a White Star (but really its a total "blob") and a small scar above his right eye (when looking straight at him) which is only visable when his been clipped. His showname/registerd name is Skybo Viper but he was always known to me as Vex. Its a very long story, but he got sold on from Chailey Stud without my knowledge. Last i heard of him, he was extremely ill and on the brink of dying with the fantastic people at Prestwood Farm. I call them fantastic, because they nursed him back to health, but he was then sold on and i dont know where to
frown.gif
I miss him SO much and would just like any information possible really. Just to know his in a nice safe home is enough for me. Im based in haywards Heath, west sussex, about 20minutes from hickstead. As i said, he was with me at Chailey Stud and then in Gatwick at Prestwood. Below are some pictures (if its worked, im not very good with computers!) If you can help, thankyou so much. If not, please keep an eye/ear out!

In stable
Jumping - whilst he was at Prestwood Farm
face on - the scar above his eye is due to a stallion of ours deciding to kick him. Its only apparant when his been clipped