Second clips? Please help!

do u believe that mobiles cause radiation

• Total voters

SummerStorm

Visit site
Silly question I know but how long after the first clip would you expect to clip for a second time? And if your horse is clipped early, will they need clipping sooner? All replies really appreciated...
smile.gif

~ SF xx

Kristine

Visit site
We clipped spring about what 4 weeks ago and we clipped him too early so recliped him again the other day! but normally about 6/ 8 weeks after.

Chex

Visit site
I used to do start of november and again a start of Jan, so 2 months apart. Now I do it at the start of december and I only have to do it once lol

lizzie_liz

Visit site
mine was clipped out once during the summer then i gave her a trace middle of september which had all grown in by this week, then i gave her a full clip, so probs every 8 weeks, well when i am home from uni

sorona

Visit site
I held off as long as I could and clipped mine a couple fo weeks ago but theyw ill need doing again in december and their final clip in February before their coat starts to change. They have blankets at the monment as theyd ropped weiht last year quite alot but in Feb, it will all come off, if not in December as i hate the hair all over the numnahs!! The earlier i clip, the quicker it seems to grow back, especially on this side of xmas and i hate clipping so tend to hang off doing it so soon now.

RachelB

Visit site
My fluffy fluffball was clipped 2 1/2 weeks ago, she's gone all fluffy again so would have been re-clipped in about 1 1/2 weeks if she hadn't gone lame. As it is I don't want to tempt fate before my competitions, so she probably won't get done until after the 26th as I'm not competing until after xmas. I usually just leave it until the horse starts getting too sweaty again. No point in re-clipping (or clipping the first time) just for the sake of it!

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
depends really I have clippedd Fleur out fully last week and Dan will get a trace at the weekend. Both hadn't grown that thick a coat in slightest but enough to seriously benefit from getting clipped. Dan will probably get away with just the one clip as long as I keep him well rugged and don't require to do a full clip later.

Fleur I will probably reclip in about 2 months ish.