Seeing as I've not been on in ages... spotty "baby" says hello!

Gingernags

Visit site
He's maybe changed a bit since I've posted on here last...

With Mum (usually in a different field as he is weaned properly!)

sunshine2013.jpg

Pink pony
sunshine2017.jpg

sunshine005.jpg

Tired out...
sunshine2008.jpg

(Mum is 15hh, he's not 2 until July as he was a late one, so we think he'll make 16hh... OMG!!! That was so not the plan!!

Clodagh

Visit site
He is a stunning colour, sort of spotty roan. I love it! What a handsome chap. Had to be with a mum as lovely as his.

Enfys

Visit site
:eek: Well! He's changed a bit, and not just upwards!

What a big lad he is, good to see you both again.:)

Gingernags

Visit site
He is a real character, very naughty, he's bottom of the pecking order in the geldings field but still manages to get some flying back feet in when the big boys start. Mostly they play with him when they think no-one is looking.

She did him really well and at weaning she'd lost a lot of weight, he had a nightmare being gelded, and after a summer of pouring feed into them as we were struggling for grass, I gave up and moved yards, so now we do have grass and they are doing well for it. I did a 25k endurance ride on Asti a few weeks ago, and she's rising 18 but back to fitness and hacking out like a 7 year old.

Just thought I'd share how my two favourite ponies in the whole world are doing!

Thanks for the nice comments, I am rather proud of them but then I am very biased!

(PS I love his ginger ears, but sadly I think they are roaning out too, his face is getting whiter and whiter...)

Gingernags

Visit site
Yes, he's the daddy! He's been getting lighter with each coat shedding. I think, but as you know there are never any guarantees with this spotty horrors, he might go pretty much white all over with leopard spots, but not quite as many as his Dad, who is all mad freckles and spots at the front!

KarynK

Visit site
Gingernags He looks great, was thinking the other day to PM you for some pictures think we all ought to do a colour update, was wondering about Jana NI's as well!!! Colour change horses!!!