Self-Drive Horsebox Hire

silvershadow81

Visit site
Does anyone know of any self drive companies near to Chesterfield/ Baslow area please?

In the process of 'convincing' OH we need a 4x4 but desperate for wheels till then! :)

Annette4

Visit site
Theres a rental place near Eckington....can't remember the name but I looking into it before now. They have 3.5t vans.

On my rental horsebox there is a 6.5t at Matlock if you can drive one?

If you want to share costs on outings (can only drive 3.5t's though) I'm always looking for someone to share transport with :)

silvershadow81

Visit site
Thanks Annette! I don't think I can do 6.5t? I only have a standard car licence, but OH is older, so not sure if he can?!

Where abouts are you? Im between Chatsworth and Chesterfield :) Hacking is poor so just want to be able to box and go places! Ive got my eyes on the VHS show next month too..... don't suppose you have an oldie and want to do veteran classes?!! xx

Annette4

Visit site
Nope....a 3yo and a 4yo :( am over towards bolsover atm but once I'm down to one I'm looking at yards towards ashover way again....just got to get down to one first. I'll find out the name of the hire company for you.

Some great hacking around 5 pits etc.