selling a horse- best way?!

sherwood'

Visit site
Hi

which websites are best? Which gets best interest for the price? H and h or horsequest are the only two i can think of?

Any other suggestions? Also should it be advertised in local paper too? Word of mouth for sure but that is a slow process!!! Its a 4yr old SJ has jumped round 4 yr old tracks all year and showing promise. Well bred mare whos grandsire is Caletto I?? Thanks!

samp

Visit site
The 2 you have mentioned above, also I have had great success on horsemart or either over £5000 could try horsemartgold.

KarenX

Visit site
Horsemart is really good. I have sold a pony (or two!) very quickly from an advert on there..

H&H is really good of course, but the cost puts me off!!
tongue.gif

perenzo

Visit site
i advertised my horse in horse deals this month it cost me 49.00 , i had one call, and he was priced to sell, am very dissapointed have decided to keep him now as its a buyers market and if i reduce him anymore i will be giving him away.

samp

Visit site
I have heard a lot of people do not get joy from horse deals, I do not even know anyone that buys it anymore

bessie01

New User
Visit site
We have had success with Horsemart too. I would say though that at this time of year, buyers will be expecting low prices. It may be worth waiting until spring when prices start to rise again.