Selling a Talented But (Slightly!) Quirky Horse!

Puzzled

Visit site
I have a lovely 15.2hh 6yrs gelding, he's moves beautifully and has won and been placed lots of times in dressage competitions, done some jumping (lots of potential to event/BD), good to hack alone etc. However he takes time to settle with a new rider, so needs someone who is quiet and confident. It's not a new place thing, he goes really well at dressage competitions and I'm not a brave jockey.

He's currently advertised in Horse and Hound and I've put not novice ride but just keep getting calls from 'beginners.' Even people wanting a horse for their 10 year old child!

Just wondering if anyone knew of a suitable producer/talented jockey etc. who may be interested. I've owned him over 2 years and I would gladly take a sensible offer for him to the right home.

Hope H and H don't take this as advertising (he's currently in the magazine and website!)

Ella19

Visit site
Want to swap him for a 14.1hh talented but easy mare? I've had so many issues, hassle and idiots selling that I'm seriously considering part exchanging now :(

Puzzled

Visit site
He doesn't do anything with me (I'm a happy hacker and go off hacking him for hours on my own) or the rider who competed him for me (sadly she's gone back to uni and I just can't justify keeping him financially as a hack). He just gets tense and then scoots forwards, he was like it when I bought him as a very green 4 yr old but took about 3 months to settle. He's won prelim dressage classes with over 30 competitors in class and goes beautifully it's just a case of finding him the right home. Hence money not really a priority (within reason!)

Have lots of photos of him etc if you were interested and wanted to pm your email address?