Selling horses - which sites

maxapple

Visit site
Which sites do people have most success selling on? (For all rounder type horses - not competition types)

Thinking horse quest?

ladyt25

Visit site
I always preferred looking for horses on horsemart as much easier to navigate and filter on than the others from my experience.

ladyt25

Visit site
I always preferred looking for horses on horsemart as much easier to navigate and filter on than the others from my experience. Bought my youngster off there.

Tilda

Visit site
My YM found my allrounder on Facebook. I like horsemart the only problem with Horsequest unless this has changed recently is that you can never tell how long the ad has been on there and often people don't put their location.

Tiffany Blue

Visit site
I don't know why, but I just can't take a liking to Horse Mart? I always find better written adverts and good quality horses on Horse Quest and Deals.

hnmisty

Visit site
I'm looking to buy at the moment, I've mainly been looking on horsemart, horsedeals (it's really easy to see location on those sites before you go into the ad), preloved (can find really local horses). H&H too, but I've found it harder to find out the location.

Horsequest is a bit hit and miss for me. Sometimes it'll come up with loads of ads, other times tell me there's nothing. I don't think I'm being that specific that there shouldn't be anything.

I've had a look on the pony club website too.

Tiffany Blue

Visit site
I'm looking to buy at the moment, I've mainly been looking on horsemart, horsedeals (it's really easy to see location on those sites before you go into the ad), preloved (can find really local horses). H&H too, but I've found it harder to find out the location.

Horsequest is a bit hit and miss for me. Sometimes it'll come up with loads of ads, other times tell me there's nothing. I don't think I'm being that specific that there shouldn't be anything.

I've had a look on the pony club website too.

Oh yes, we got our Arab from the pony club website. Always good allrounders on there :)