selling ponies

calon

Visit site
i have a super pony sec c to sell not haveing any luck at all he is one of the best mm prospects i have seen in a long time but cant find a buyer despite rock bottom price being far below current market prices , i have heard others say on here they are having trouble selling at the moment but i really did think he would be snapped up . what have you got for sale and how long have you been trying to sell for mines been on about 4 weeks , tried horsemart , simply horses and ad horse now thinking farmers guardian but because of low price dont know if its worth the cost r would you up the price and pay for h and h ect thoughts ideas please

ClareMc

Visit site
Maybe just the timing July/August, may be that are a lot of people are on holiday/going on holiday and won't start looking till early September.

calon

Visit site
he is 8yrs fantastic dun sec c if you e mail i can send pics dont know how to get them on here and we are not allowed to advertise as such i have some super pics of him at show last weekend my e mail is debra51059@aol.com or there is an add on horsemart add number HM626CA41 i have better pics i can send