Selling Saddles

sare_bear

Visit site
Hi.

I have a couple of saddles in good condition that I need to part with. Where would be the best place to sell them? Has anyone had success on horsequest? And ebay, but never sold anything via ebay and a little wary. Any suggestions would be great. :)

Thanks.

C&C

Visit site
I have sold numerous saddles on ebay, never had a pproblem. Just give as much info as poss and lots of pics. Postage usually costs no more than £20, otherwise buyer collects. I always list them as 'But It Nows' sometimes with a best offer option, never auction. That way you get the price you want ;)

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
Sold mine on ebay and got more than I expected but put a couple of very good makes on for a friend and only had people from overseas interested and she couldn't be bothered to sort out the sending so never sold them. Be realistic about how much you are going to get though.

sare_bear

Visit site
May pluck up the courage to try ebay. Are saddles selling on ebay at the moment?
Thanks Lymeregis hadn't thought of BD site. Was yours a dressage saddle? Mine are both jumping saddles.

Has anyone used Saddles direct? do you know how much commission they take?

Thanks