Selling Sunny

siennamum

Visit site
For those of you who know him... you'll know what a sad sale this is. Will is heartbroken, he just had the most fantastic camp. I want this sale to go through really quickly to avoid extra heartbreak, feeling very bad doing this to my boy
frown.gif
frown.gif
2348066010055072008dkXrVU_ph.jpg
how am I ever going to replace this........

Claireg9

Visit site
Hi Siennamum, Cant see your piccy of your pony. But could you send me details i know someone looking for a genuine pony for there kids, not sure if Bristol is a bit far but if he sounds right i will mention to them and see what they say.
Could you let me know details?
PM me if you prefer, and could you try another pic for me!
Cheers xx

siennamum

Visit site
No - I've put him on PC website should go online once approved. Then shall put him on HQ this weekend, once wages go into account
crazy.gif

Will knows he's going but I'm hoping he doesn't have to listen to me talking to many people about it on the phone. Someone rang from the PC and I was talking to them about him the other night. Turned round & there were tears running down his face. It was like bloody My Friend Flicka!!!!
How bad did I feel.

dieseldog

Visit site
Aww. But its the right thing to do, once he has a new pony he'll forget Sunny. Have you heard from the other lady?

I forgot to tell you the gossip.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Poor Will - I guess it makes it so hard as he has been really successful this year on him. If you go to Badgworth Arena pop an advert up. Local tack shops as well?
I hope you can find a fantastic 14hh pony.

Ali0

Visit site
Hi There,

I am looking for a pony at the moment,
Could you please email me on,
amamstav@btinternet.com

I know what Will is going through becuase My pony is going back to his owner where I have outgrown him, and i feel upset, but I know its for the best.

I look forward to hearing fro you.

Alice

siennamum

Visit site
Although Will hasn't entirely outgrown him, he's ready to move on to a faster model.
Sunny is only 13hh and will not stop at anything, so we've been jumping bigger and bigger as Will gets bolder. I don't think its fair on Sunny. he's fantastic up to 2 ft 6 but too slow and so a complete darling for a nervous child. Itwould be a shame to chase him to be quicker/ jump bigger when it's not really his job.
Fundamentally he's done too good a job
confused.gif

Charlie Will's younger brother was going to have him, but wants a fun muck around pony Sunny recently scored 69% at the PC areas, he would be completely wasted, and rather an expensive pony to be hacked around the lanes once a week.....

Bossanova

Visit site
mad.gif
frown.gif
crazy.gif
mad.gif

*wails loudly*

How could you sell the little star?!! He's all that keeps me sane at uni!!

*Boss wanders off muttering*

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
If anyone on the forum has a child needing a pony, go and see this one..I have followed his progress for several years and he truly is one of those one in a million ponies..
Good luck Sienna, though as you say, how on earth do you go about finding his replacement?

Bossanova

Visit site
Oooh now I do have a 14hh stunning black connie pony- up to your weight too.....
smirk.gif

Shame he's a nappy little git unless he's on the tail of another

siennamum

Visit site
Ow thanks HH, you're making me come over all emotional now. There I was being all tough as well. Mind you he's only going to THE best home in the world.

siennamum

Visit site
I SOO love him, just wish he were closer, Will could certainly have gone out showing on him
mad.gif

He's what I want though, think Will could do with a couple of season's WHP, so want a made 14hh WHP, bit like unicorn poo I think.
He was frustrated at only being able to jump 1m at camp
confused.gif
needs to be slowed down a bit & diverted from dreams of going round Badminton at age 12!!!

Bossanova

Visit site
Lol!
And if only he were 15...then he could move onto Bossy!!
I have my eyes and ears open for you, bound to be one hanging around somewhere, just may take some digging out....

siennamum

Visit site
He would suit a horse like Boss, he's so quiet & calm. Never seen him really get cross with his pony, which is so rare.
he's on to Sienna in a couple of years, she might finally have a rider whose not a complete hindrance...

Bossanova

Visit site
But Sienna's having babies!!
No, he needs a nice little connie x that'll jump anything for him and win PC areas for him (just dont try for the dressage team!!)

Weezy

Visit site
Oh *sniff* I will be SO sorry to see Sunny go, I always wanted a dun pony and never had one and Sunny is just my idea of perfection - I just wish we were a couple of years down the line and I wouldnt hesitate to buy him for my boys, but 13hh is a tad too big, unless he really is VERY nice to 6 year olds LOL!

ANYONE looking for a stonking pony, BUY SUNNY
smile.gif