Sergio Grasso boots

ernikins

Visit site
Hi

Has anyone got these - the 2500 ones I think - I am thinking about buying a pair but just wondered what people's thoughts were on them?
Thanks

Fairynuff

Visit site
Oh has a pair-handmade and cost a small fortune but never mind (Ive got crappy boots that are falling apart). his are about 8 years old and look good still. The leather is beautiful and theyre well cut.Theyve gotten better with use and should do for many years to come-bloody hope so at that price! I want a pair now. Mairi.
smile.gif

ernikins

Visit site
they are part of the Charles Owen brand - so on their website - there are quite a few styles but I like the 2500 ones as they are really fitted and flattering. I don't know anyone who has got a pair - so not sure how they wear!

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
thanks will take a peek. At Gatcombe I was trying on some boots (got a gold P on them) can't remember the make and they were £385 reduced to £100 but I just didn't like them so didn't buy them. Shop assistant made me try on a pair of the SG ones and they were like putting on gloves, they were lovely. Of course they weren't in the sale so I had to give them back to her
mad.gif

Saving up now though

ernikins

Visit site
I can't wait to get them - just they are quite hard to find in my area - noone seems to do them without ordering them and I need to try them on before I order them as they are then non-refundable!!

katylee

Visit site
they are amazing. when i first put them on they felt like they were made just for me. amazing wonderful comfy could go on for ever about them....

london30

Visit site
Hi I happen to know Robinsons are doing the Soft Dressage ones (2540) in their new catalogue. They're £275, sizes 37 to 42 in regular or wide fit. Catalogue is out on Monday.

Lark

Visit site
Hi I have a pair of Sergio Grasso and of all the boots I have tried (A lot) they were by far the best. They are amazingly soft and comfortable to ride in and although I wouldn't want to walk the x-country in them they are a lot better on the ground than other varieties.
Certainly go for it.