Share in a race horse

Nelliebelly

Visit site
My Dad and I both own shares in racehorses with a syndicate called Racing Shares. They are mostly flat horses although one is currently being schooled over hurdles as a possible option for the future. They are lovely people and the welfare of the horses is number one priority. Unless you buy one of the more expensive shares you won't get any prize money but it really is great fun and all the other owners are really friendly. There is an owners forum where we are kept posted with all the latest news and each horse has its own owners website. I think there are about 10 horses to choose from. Most of the horses are trained by Milton Bradley at Sedbury Gloucestershire but they run all over the country so your mum should be able to get a free owners pass to go and see her horse race. You are also welcome at the stables almost any time to go at meet the horses in the flesh. The horses are looked after right through their retirement as well - money is put aside for when their racing career is over and a couple who have retired recently have been taken by share owners for retraining. The website is www.racingshares.co.uk but if you want any more info just send me a pm
smile.gif