Shattered already! :)

Kenniford

www.kennifordstud.co.uk
Thought we were maybe going to have a Sambertino foal last night, Gunner B came in waxed up, so exciting! camera went up (after we found it as i had put it somewhere a bit too safe when i finished with it last time). On went the foaling alarm and i slept with one eye open watching cctv! this morning, still no foalie, think she is going to have us on for a bit like last year when she waxed up for 2 whole weeks! Anyone got any spare matchsticks to keep me eyes open!??

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
You can borrow mine, they're a bit worn down though after our first one being over a month late!
Our second one waxed for a week too, but then started dripping milk and foaled some hours later.
I found after a few weeks I sort of woke up on auto pilot, staggered downstairs to check the screen, wobbled back upstairs and went out like a light...I got up three times a night until after a month I only woke twice, but luckily she foaled in the evening anyway..(all that effort for nothing)

Tnavas

Visit site
Try Superglueing them open - doesn't hurt so much!
laugh.gif

My Clydie shows only a pin head of wax with each foal and generally foals bang on 340 days - She's a Star!

My TB mare though keeps her legs crossed and only foals when your eyes are shut. Last year I slept in my car (a Honda City) at the field for 13 nights, getting up hourly to check her - the witch foaled aboout 30 mins into my sleep!