She sold him

RunToEarth

Visit site
Speedy pony is sold
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Just spoken to mum, she sold him.
I dont quite know why im so upset about it, I had known he was going to be sold for a while now, I think it is just the shock of him not being there, as I have only just found out he is gone. I just feel like we had such a good bond, he was such a good pony with me, we met at the corner and just got along. That pony has been with me for a long while, its so strange without him here
frown.gif
Sorry, very self pitying post, dont know why I am sobbing.

vivhewe

Visit site
Aw Rosiie big hugs! I'm sure your mum won't have let him go just anywhere and I'm sure you will be able to go and see him.

I know what it's like when you have to part with them - the last one I sold I was upset over and we didn't even bond properly! The little sh:t took off with me most of the time!
shocked.gif

Big hugs and keep your chin up chick, I'm sure Speedy wouldn't want you to be upset (and he'd probably be there in a flash to cheer you up if he knew you were!
smile.gif
) x

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
It's to be expected that you will feel a bit down when a pony goes. We were the same when we sold ours. We had had great fun with him, he's won so many jumping competitions but the rider out grew him both with size & age. We sold him to someone on our yard.... bad mistake. No one looks after your pony as well as yourself, & it is difficult to stay out of things. He has now moved to another yard so we have had to say goodbye twice, very difficult. Ponies will always have several owners as they always get outgrown. The main thing is they go to someone who will love them, look after them & work them. Best advice is when they've been sold they are gone..... don't go visiting etc it doesn't really work & just upsets you again. If you get another horse then your love transfers to the new one.... it really does!