Sheath cleaning

Smurphy101

Visit site
Hey not a lovely subject to be talking bout but I need to do basically my horse has flakey bits on his Willy that I’ve been told is normal he’s very shy when I try to clean it so I just end up cleaning the sack I guess I don’t really know what to call it and not the actual penis Anyone have any tips to get him to drop or should I just leave him or should I get a vet to look at it I don’t know if he has a bean but he won’t let me near the actual penis to look

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
My gelding isn't very keen on being cleaned. Checking for a bean is a sedation job. However he does accept having ky jelly applied inside his sheath and that keeps him flake free.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I put a bit of lubricant on my hand and stick it inside and root about picking bits off then wipe out with a baby wipe. He doesn't mind and lifts his leg like a dog on a lamppost ?

millikins

Visit site
My connie is greasy, coat, mane etc and has a revolting flaky willy. If he catches me approaching his nether regions with rubber gloves on or the hosepipe he sucks everything inside at lightning speed so I pay someone else to do it every 8 months or so.
I wouldn't bother usually, the other little gelding stays clean but D's is very scaly and vet said keep an eye as it could become infected/cancerous.

Smurphy101

Visit site
My connie is greasy, coat, mane etc and has a revolting flaky willy. If he catches me approaching his nether regions with rubber gloves on or the hosepipe he sucks everything inside at lightning speed so I pay someone else to do it every 8 months or so.
I wouldn't bother usually, the other little gelding stays clean but D's is very scaly and vet said keep an eye as it could become infected/cancerous.
I have a vet coming out to give him his sweetitch injection soon so I will have him to have a look at it just to be on the safe size

asmp

Visit site
Get someone out to do it. Our Bean Lady (found on FB) charges £25 (I think) and its money well spent. Found huge bean the first time

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Find someone recommended though. I had a gelding I was struggling to do by myself so I paid a “pro” Willy washer.
Said horse was a kn-b ? (boom) but instead of giving me the feeling she knew exactly what she was doing I felt she was terrified and wasn’t at all convinced she did a good job. I wouldn’t bother paying someone again.