Shelford BE100

_Rach_

www.rhpeventing.weebly.com
We went to Shelford today did my 1st BE100 class with millie.
didnt have the best dressage score 42.5 but she went really wel for her, did a lovely buck in the warm-up though naughty little mil!! then on to the showjumping, she jumped really nicly giving everything lots of room, only having the last on down, gutted oh well. then on to XC, it was causing lots of problems. When we walked theXC i was think OMG these are huge the bush fences where masive , but i knew millie has the heart of gold and would jump, and jump she did. she went amazing, never jumped a narrow 3 tired bush before so didnt know how she would jump but she was fine. but me, being a stupid dumb blonde jumped the wrong fence after the water, opps! flew home over the next 4 fences. i swear the last combination fence was the Novice fences from Belton, they where massive. only 6.8 time faults, So i was eliminted after my woopsie at the water. If i had jumped clear!! over the right fences i would of come 3rd
smile.gif
so really happy. Roll on Canton Park
will add my pro pictures later
x

HairyHatMan

Visit site
Well done for effectively getting round
grin.gif

I've seen the scores on bdwp and can't believe the number of problems people seemed to be getting. Was it at any one particular fence?

In one of the PN sections 3rd place had 20 pens xc!

I was actually looking forward to riding the course but agree 17a/b were on the "large" side.

Sadly Shadow wasn't quite right in the dressage, with a potential bruised sole so we quit at that stage and didn't see anyone go round.

_Rach_

www.rhpeventing.weebly.com
yeah, i watched for a bit before i started and the coner seemed to cause the younger horses running through the gap, between the bale and the actually fence. but it seemed to cause bit here and there which i suppose is good!! i heard over the speaker that a few where running past the triple hedge thing and the house after the step up!. it was a nice course to jump though, saw stuart after and he said he has heard people 'moaning' about the coner but you never know. Oh i hope shadow is ok
frown.gif

xx