Shelford Manor

Thunderbirds R Gone

Visit site
I know Shelford hasn't run for a few years, but does anyone know what the course is like?

Is it suitable for a baby's first run at Intro, bearing in mind he hasn't done any unaff/hunter trials but has schooled xc?

Gamebird

Visit site
I don't think anyone'll know - the problem is that it hasn't run for 3 years so no-one will have seen the course!

It's next week isn't it? Stuart usually builds fairly straightforward courses. You'll just have to go with your instincts as to whether the horse is ready for Intro or not. Some are fine with just XC schooling, some need a few hunter trials etc. to get going.

Thunderbirds R Gone

Visit site
Thought maybe someone local to the course may have seen it, or someone may have heard about it, that's all
wink.gif

Yes, it is next week but entries are still open.

hannahkirkhill

Visit site
Im not sure what it is like, I did it when it was last on and I cant remember anything being horrid, but I suppose alot can have changed since then !
Ive got two babies there for their first time, so enter and join me with daft babies
wink.gif

KatB

Visit site
It will be a typical Buntine course, it will have a corner I imagine in the Intro, probably a half coffin and something on a couple of stride distance slightly angled
grin.gif