Shelford ODE- BE or Unaff, anyone going? :)

KatB

Visit site
As above really! They seem to have been working quite hard on the ground (we're very local!) so fingers crossed it should be good going...

SnowGoose

Visit site
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee :D (but you knew that anyway!) Am in second last section on Tues so should have some nice times, dressage doesnt start til 11am. also dressage writing on wed morning so will maybe see you at unaff :D

KatB

Visit site
Yes I knew that ;) :p I'm going to be there 9am ish on Weds I reckon (5th to go in a section starting at 8.30...) I'm at work tues, so won't be able to cheerlead unfortunately!!

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
I'm just waiting to see if they can squeeze me in on a bit of a late one! Only got xc schooling yesterday, 1st time since Oasby/Osberton back in March and wanted to do that before i entered another event! We'll see.......

KatB

Visit site
Pickled Onions, really? :) Say hi if you see me then ;)

Good luck everyone else competing... I'll be wandering about on the Monday no doubt too :)

walker1234

Visit site
Me! Tuesday for me - can't wait either! I keep driving past it and looking for any fences but nothing yet!

Last edited:

Cyclops

Visit site
I'm taking a baby for the un aff on Wed - and Samuel Whiskers - they are still taking entries for Draycott - I've entered the Novice (!!!) on Sunday -

I'm also dressage writing on Tuesday morning - so be VERY NICE to me everyone!

Last edited: