She's gone

Kelly1982

Visit site
Ellie was sold and the weekend and they collected her this morning
frown.gif

She is going to Hadlow College to be schooled and then they will be bringing her home (which funny enough is only down the road)!!

Everything went without a hitch apparently and she loaded as good as gold (not that she has ever been naughty anyway).

Really happy she has found a nice home and a bit of a relief as i was struggling with 2 horses after work but i'm really gonna miss her.

Had her for a year now so its hard not to get attached in that time, think its really gonna hit me when i go down the yard tonight and she isn't there.

Said my goodbyes last night but she was more interested in her feed!!

Kelly1982

Visit site
She wasn't actually mine so i didn't pay anything towards her, i just did her every day. She was brought to sell so knew what was coming all along but its still sad.

Gonna miss her cheeky little ways, she was very opinonated and i have never met a horse quite like her.

Glad she has found a good home though and the girl adores her already
smile.gif

tarbra

www.lulu.com
Pleased you found Ellie a good home, nice in one way that she will be near by, but sad in another because when you see her you will always feel the pang of missing her.
Yes I do think they remember you, especially if you were the one looking after them on a daily basis, but if they go to a loving home, and it sounds like Ellie is, then they will be fine. Chin up and
smile.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your lovely words.

I'm sure she is going to have a ball in her new home as she will be getting TLC & spoilt everyday and not a mad mummy trying to run between 2
smile.gif

truffles

Visit site
Big hugs Kelly, no wonder you're missing her, she's a very sweet girly lol.
Well, all your hard work paid off, and I'm sure she'll be extremely happy.
smile.gif

ladylisa

Visit site
Its good that you found her a nice home and you will probably still see her if she will be just down the road after schooling.
I am selling my sons pony as he only rode it for a month then went off riding, which was last year, the pony has been out on trial for the last 12 days and the trial ends on saturday, went to see him last weekend and he couldn't have cared less if i was there or not!
i think ellie will be fine!