She's utterly bonkers! Caption this.....

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Luna has now been with us a few months and is coming up to a year old. Nia is trying to find the battery compartment so she can switch the bonkers thing off. ;) This was at 11pm last night. She had been for a run with OH earlier in the day, plus been to training class in the evening. I maintain we still only have one dog in the house. The thing on the right of this picture is some mad mop running on duracell. I'm so glad we went for a quiet show type instead of a working one. :D :D :D

2e14lu0.jpg

npage123

Visit site
Nia sighs and says 'I can actually speak 'dog' and I don't understand Loopy Luna either...'

Very sweet photo!!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
There was a black lab in the vets yesterday. If ever I get one, it’s the only colour I’d consider. Mad spaniel thing, does not compute. All spaniels are sane, normal and do not go for people like psychos (Zak today, dunno what came over him)

KittenInTheTree

Visit site
Nia: "Okay, enough already - seriously, when do we trade her in for her bodyweight in biscuits? Soon, right?"

Luna: "Playplayplayplayplayplayplay...!!!!!!..."

texas

Visit site
Love it! And this is why I love Spaniels. Never fail to make me smile.

Nia: Is she stiiill awake??
Luna: waaahhoooo!

Clodagh

Visit site
When our labs do that face we always say they are asking 'You realise, if you don't do something FAST, you will have missed the 28 day refund policy, and we will be stuck with it!?'

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I hate the fact that multiquoting seems to be next to impossible these days unless you copy every single quote separately, so please forgive the generalised reply.....

I love all your captions. Nia probably deserves a load of biscuits! Her previous companion was our very elderly yellow lab who lived till the grand old age of 14 1/2 and was clearly a lot less energetic compared to the loony one! Nia is looking very trim these days. :)

I think black labs especially have the most wonderful loyal and loving expressions. Nia is by my side much of the day. Here she is helping with harrowing the field.

30710600_10214705668608079_527136905494528000_n.jpg

I knew quite a few spaniels growing up and always wanted one - just never realised they were quite as bonkers as they are. Wouldn't change her though - she's hilarious and brings much joy and laughter to our home. :) x

Elbie

Visit site
We're pretty sure our cocker Bob is actually half cat. He jumps on the window sill, uses his paw like a little mitten hand to pull things closer to him, chases butterflies...

He also is a lover of parkour and spends walks jumping on/off anything he can. He does make me chuckle. I spend quite a lot of the time saying "what are you doing?" or "why did you do that?!". He really is on another planet.

He goes to the in-laws while we're at work and they have a Lab. It's pretty much as soon as he gets in the door, "WRESTLE TIME!!!". Poor Rory has now come to the realisation that it's can't beat them join them. At least Bob grew out of the phase (mentally and height wise) of trying to hang off Rory's ears.